Wednesday, April 8, 2009

High Point Market!

It is hard to believe that the spring 2009 furniture market in High Point is right around the corner! We are all hard at work finishing up new market introductions, swatching the new fabrics, proofing price lists and writing press releases. In two weeks we will have our sales representatives attending presentations to learn the nuances of the new products. Then on Friday, April 25th our doors will open and we will reveal the AMAZING new introductions.


What is new this season? What is NOT new is my best answer! Not only do we have some beautiful new Mariette Himes Gomez pieces, but also we have amazing upholstery introductions as well! I have already spilled the news about low profile swivels that is an answer to many wishes during the past HCC University I Wish sessions. We are making hundreds of wishes come true this season. Some of them are "I wish you had more exposed leg sofas that are scaled like your skirted sofas. I wish you could leave off the skirt and add a beautiful leg. I wish that you had sectionals with right or left arm corner sofas so you could use just 2 pieces to make a sectional. I wish that you had more chaises. I wish that you had more exposed wood M2M pieces." Shown are the new Gentry M2M series from our Upholstery collection. These and many other wishes are coming true this season.

No comments:

Post a Comment